Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
The Slice: Daily Wedding Inspiration
One sweet piece of wedding inspiration per day
Want your wedding flowers to last forever? Here's a simple solution— have them made out of fabric. With its rich brown silk roses, lush tweed blossoms, and burlap "leaves", Meghan's bouquet is perfect for fall, and the ribbon extensions are such a lovely pop of color against her white gown.
Photo Credits: Blue Vinyl Creative