Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
The Slice: Serving You Today's Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Sewage capacity, plastic tarps, mosquitos, and county permits. Seemingly unrelated, but be careful: They might all have something in common if you're planning a wedding in your own backyard.
Get dressed at home or at the church? Portraits before or after the ceremony? Here's a wedding-day timeline to answer some of those scheduling questions. [via Anne Ruthmann Photography]
The average price of paying for a wedding drops for the first time in a decade. Well done, corner-cutting couples!
The current state of weddings: A is for Alabama...and for Alaska, too! [via The Wedding Chicks]
Send a love letter to the U.S. Postal Service, complete with an All Heart stamp. [via Tying the Knot]
Have bridal news to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.