Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Pinteresting: 18 DIY Wedding Ideas
These easy crafts add a personal touch to your big day.Photograph via Shutterstock.
There are so many things to take care of when planning a wedding—the cake, the guest list, the dress—that it’s easy to forget smaller things like centerpieces and seating cards. Whether you’re inherently crafty or on a budget, these do-it-yourself decorations are easy and inexpensive, and will serve as mementos for years to come. Flip through the slideshow to find handmade wedding invitations, personalized candleholders, and more.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.