Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Pinteresting: 18 DIY Wedding Ideas
These easy crafts add a personal touch to your big day.Photograph via Shutterstock.
There are so many things to take care of when planning a wedding—the cake, the guest list, the dress—that it’s easy to forget smaller things like centerpieces and seating cards. Whether you’re inherently crafty or on a budget, these do-it-yourself decorations are easy and inexpensive, and will serve as mementos for years to come. Flip through the slideshow to find handmade wedding invitations, personalized candleholders, and more.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.