Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
Trend to Try: Blue Nails
Get your “something blue” with these six cool shades.
Whether it’s the belief in the age-old “something blue” superstition or the MObama effect (remember the flurry of media attention surrounding the First Lady’s blue-gray nails at the Democratic National Convention?), blue nail polish is having a huge moment with brides this season. From electric cobalt, perfect for a bold bride, to subtle sky for a more traditional one, nail polish companies have been putting out hues with a serious case of the blues. Get the look with one of the picks below.
1) Julep Dark Teal Blue nail vernis, $14 at Sephora.
2) YSL Bleu Majorelle nail lacquer, $25 at Nordstrom.
3) Artful Dodger nail lacquer, $15 at Butter London.
4) Lapis of Luxury nail color, $8 at Essie.
5) Phoebe matte nail polish, $8 at Zoya.
6) Oscar de la Renta Larimar nail lacquer, $22 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
You Might Also Like ...
Your guide to the week’s most stylish events.
Katherine Thornhill sticks to a Paleo, gluten-free diet throughout her busy schedule. See how she manages it.