Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
Trend to Try: Blue Nails
Get your “something blue” with these six cool shades.
Whether it’s the belief in the age-old “something blue” superstition or the MObama effect (remember the flurry of media attention surrounding the First Lady’s blue-gray nails at the Democratic National Convention?), blue nail polish is having a huge moment with brides this season. From electric cobalt, perfect for a bold bride, to subtle sky for a more traditional one, nail polish companies have been putting out hues with a serious case of the blues. Get the look with one of the picks below.
1) Julep Dark Teal Blue nail vernis, $14 at Sephora.
2) YSL Bleu Majorelle nail lacquer, $25 at Nordstrom.
3) Artful Dodger nail lacquer, $15 at Butter London.
4) Lapis of Luxury nail color, $8 at Essie.
5) Phoebe matte nail polish, $8 at Zoya.
6) Oscar de la Renta Larimar nail lacquer, $22 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.