Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
Designer Claire Pettibone Launches Bridal Stationery Line
Available exclusively at Wedding Paper Divas, these paper goods were made for fairy-tale nuptials.
In a match made in heaven, bridal designer Claire Pettibone, known for her ethereal wedding gowns, got hitched to stationery retailer Wedding Paper Divas to release a line of romantic paper goods. Inspired by a variety of elements, including opulent Dutch floral paintings, family heirlooms, and 100,000 rose petals scattered on Pettibone’s previous runway shows, the collection boasts flower- and nature-inspired designs ideal for rustic nuptials and vineyard celebrations.
In addition to the invitations, the suite features save-the-date, escort, and table cards, programs, menus, and more, all with customizable fonts and layouts. Scroll down for photos, and shop the entire collection online.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.