Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Rustic Chic Wedding in Georgetown
Designer Claire Pettibone Launches Bridal Stationery Line
Available exclusively at Wedding Paper Divas, these paper goods were made for fairy-tale nuptials.
In a match made in heaven, bridal designer Claire Pettibone, known for her ethereal wedding gowns, got hitched to stationery retailer Wedding Paper Divas to release a line of romantic paper goods. Inspired by a variety of elements, including opulent Dutch floral paintings, family heirlooms, and 100,000 rose petals scattered on Pettibone’s previous runway shows, the collection boasts flower- and nature-inspired designs ideal for rustic nuptials and vineyard celebrations.
In addition to the invitations, the suite features save-the-date, escort, and table cards, programs, menus, and more, all with customizable fonts and layouts. Scroll down for photos, and shop the entire collection online.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.