Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- This Handsome Couple Celebrated With a Menswear-Inspired Cake
Reality Star Bethenny Frankel Gets Skimpy With Lingerie
Skinnygirl is growing with a new collection designed to spice up your wedding day (under)wear.
Last summer Bethenny Frankel, multi-millionaire entrepreneur, reality television star, author, show host, and creator of low-calorie cocktails, expanded her Skinnygirl empire to include shapewear—because, why not? This spring, just in time for wedding season, Skinnygirl Smoothers ’n’ Shapers, a line of sexy yet functional camis, slips, and babydolls, has added a three-piece collection made just for brides.
The line includes an all-white Lovely Lace bustier ($56), shaping slip ($44), and boy shorts ($36), all designed with delicate aqua bows for a touch of “something blue.” The soft lace conceals the inner shaping mesh while offering some serious tummy smoothing for even the tightest mermaid dresses. You can buy the bridal lingerie as well as the rest of the shapewear line through the Kohl’s and Skinnygirl Smoothers ’n’ Shapers websites.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.