Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
Event Alert: Book Hill Says I Do
A two-day showcase to help you plan your dream wedding.
Whether you’re just starting to plan or have everything but the last-minute details nailed down for your special day, you’ll find helpful resources at Book Hill Says I Do on April 4 and 5. The neighborhood in Georgetown hosts a two-day event to help get brides, grooms, and their guests get prepared to get hitched.
Vendors will be on hand to aid you in making decisions, from selecting invitations at Dandelion Patch to picking the perfect dress at Lovely. Brides can visit Salon Ilo for hair and makeup suggestions, Patisserie Poupon and Macaron Bee for cake and dessert tastings, and Bacchus Wine Cellar for beverage samples.
Be sure to check in at either Urban Chic or Sherman Pickey during the event to receive a gift bag with special offers. Participating stores will offer discounts, as well as gifts with purchase. Register for the Bridal Bliss raffle to be eligible to win a prize from participating stores.
No RSVP necessary. April 4 and 5, Book Hill neighborhood, Wisconsin Ave., NW.