Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
You’re Invited to a Love Brunch
Spend an afternoon sipping Champagne with some of Washington’s best wedding vendors
Attention, brides-to-be! What better time to plan for your wedding than Valentine’s Day weekend? Spend Saturday, February 12, sampling sweets and sipping Champagne at Atrendy Wedding’s Love Brunch. Hosted by River Farm (7931 E. Boulevard Dr., Alexandria) and Well Dunn Catering, the romantic afternoon features several of The Washingtonian’s favorite wedding vendors, including Kendall’s Cakes, Kate Headley Photography, and Party Rental. Also in attendance will be Capital Decor and Events, Heather Bianchi Design, and others. The brunch is from noon to 3 and includes catering samples and the chance to meet and mingle with several of the area’s most trusted wedding experts.
Interested in attending? RSVP to email@example.com by Thursday, February 10 to secure your spot.
>> Check out more vendors
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.