Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
“Will You Be My Bridesmaid?”
Cute ways to ask your girls to stand by your side at the altar.
A "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" gift box. Photograph courtesy of Something Turquoise
The setting was romantic, the ring was stunning, and his proposal was everything you ever dreamed of. Now it’s your turn to pop the question—to your best friends! Choosing the women you want to have by your side throughout the wedding planning process can be one of the most fun and meaningful moments of the whole journey. And asking them to participate is an important milestone in your relationship—so why not get a little creative to make sure it’s special? Check out our favorite ways to pop the question.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.